The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching and Chung Kuo-Ting
i need this
… Wtf is that map?
whats the problem everyone in australia is that pale true story
CHICAGO IS A BITMAP SCREEN FONT THAT WAS SHIT UGLY EVEN IN ITS ORIGINAL APPLICATION. MY TYPOGRAPHIC SENSIBILITIES ARE MORTALLY OFFENDED.
Says the person using Georgia for her.. text-only logo.
I mean really, Georgia? of all bloody serifs out there, you had to choose the typeface that’s basically a beefed up Times New Roman.
Just look at that X-height, the use of blunt and flat endpoints, it’s as if the designer of the typeface left a boston steamer on my chest after spit-slapping home a $20 on my rosey ass, bloody horrifically disgusting to my typographic sensibilities.
if you’re going to use a Slab-Serif, just bloody use one that has good proportions, like I dunno, Clarendon? ;)
You might want to back up a bit and review the design of your own site. I’m not a programmer. I just picked the least offensive theme I found. ALL of them are fucking offensive. You, on the other hand, must have put a lot of work into making yours look like a reject from the mid 1990’s. The point, since you so obviously fucking missed it, was that Chicago is a bitmap screen font that is designed to look “good”, that is so say, properly proportioned, if one can actually ascribe any sort of propriety to such a steaming pile of shit, in one and only one size, in one and only one application, namely, the original Mac OS, and it didn’t even do a particularly good job of that. It should never, ever, ever, be used anywhere else. The design of your site, in comparison, should just never have been used at all.
- insidethefallingskies likes this
- aruce9 likes this
- e3khatena reblogged this from thedemopan and added:
- iamnotresponding likes this
- iamnotresponding reblogged this from thebookofmiya
- paint-by-feels likes this
- thebookofmiya reblogged this from findingbigdump
- thebookofmiya likes this
- findingbigdump reblogged this from everytwelvehornets
- findingbigdump likes this
- look-its-an-ark reblogged this from everytwelvehornets
- arbiterfreak likes this
- sheepalicious likes this
- everytwelvehornets reblogged this from theshippingturtle
- artemisclydefrogge reblogged this from hollyandvice
- immenselysatisfied likes this
- dixiensept likes this
- pinkchococupcake reblogged this from snowyvale
- awesomebluedolphin likes this
- butummyeah likes this
- veritasorbis likes this
- veritasorbis reblogged this from pwn1f
- pwn1f likes this
- pwn1f reblogged this from timetravelinglawyer
- timetravelinglawyer reblogged this from voici-velle
- timetravelinglawyer likes this
- cozycoffin reblogged this from voici-velle
- voici-velle reblogged this from all-hail-the-ice-queen
- audreyuncensored reblogged this from daevilnome
- animusprovectus likes this
- scarlettinred reblogged this from nargles-stole-my-tardis and added:
- leader-in-us reblogged this from daevilnome
- kitosaki reblogged this from feelbetterbrighteyes
- daevilnome reblogged this from unearthlychildren
- daevilnome likes this
- artemisthemanic likes this
- pikagirl22 likes this
- aranaynayserket likes this
- eeyahboy likes this
- falsefalsetruefalse likes this
- programillusionist likes this
- homosaxuality likes this
- hello2macky reblogged this from rogue--of--void
- unearthlychildren reblogged this from all-hail-the-ice-queen
- unearthlychildren likes this
- all-hail-the-ice-queen reblogged this from nobleoxidation
- rainy-ran reblogged this from thederpiestnej
- rainy-ran likes this
- feelbetterbrighteyes reblogged this from rogue--of--void