Do you ever have the feeling that spiders know more about mathematics and mechanical engineering than humans?
There is a spider that has taken up residence between the Smittybilt bumper and grille of my Jeep. It has constructed a web which is, if my eyes can be trusted, an inverted catenary curve rotated about the Y axis forming a cup supported by a geodesic lattice.
Nature is pretting fucking cool.
- littlemxtmi likes this
- pnzg likes this
- the-leveret likes this
- realityimagined reblogged this from freedominwickedness and added:
- alexbaeddelbunny likes this
- tranqualizer likes this
- somethinglickedthiswaycums reblogged this from freedominwickedness
- 53degreefeline likes this
- greenishenvy likes this
- zladkohasaboaraffe likes this
- iseethesilence likes this
- pointytilly likes this
- gcvsa posted this